Submit your symposia abstract
The MNS Meeting Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation. Submissions are sought for Symposia presentations and can be made via your member panel.
All abstracts must follow the instructions listed below and be submitted by March 15, 2021. Abstract submission is free of charge. The requirement to submit the abstract is active MNS membership for the current year.
TO SUBMIT YOUR SYMPOSIUM CLICK HERE.
AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT IN OUR ACCOUNT YOU WILL BE INFORMED BY THE GENERAL SECRETARY WHICH WILL SEND YOU THE RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT AND WILL UPDATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP STATUS ON OUR DATABASE. THEN, THE LINK TO SYMPOSIA ABSTRACT SUBMISSION WILL BE ABILITATED IN YOUR PROFILE AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE SUBMISSION OF YOUR ABSTRACT.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DETAILS
- Before submitting your abstract, please review carefully the Abstract format instructions.
- Abstracts must be submitted by March 15, 2021, for consideration by the Scientific Committee.
- To be accepted, at least one abstract author must be registered and have paid to attend the conference by the 29th of January 2022.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an abstract, authors confirm that they understand and accept the following rules for participation in MNS Meeting 2022:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to MNS Meeting 2022.
- At least one author must be available to present the paper if selected for the program. The authors will immediately notify the MNS Meeting Secretariat if they are unable to present the paper or if the presenting author has changed. The organizers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program, if conditions require it.
To submit your abstract click here.