The MNS Meeting Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation. Submissions are sought for Symposia presentations and can be made via your member panel.
All abstracts must follow the instructions listed below and be submitted by March 15, 2021. Abstract submission is free of charge. The requirement to submit the abstract is active MNS membership for the current year.
Due to the uncertainty caused by COVID-19 pandemic, and the importance of having an in-presence conference according the MNS aims, we have decided to cancel MNS2021, in Dubrovnik, Croatia. The conference, now MNS2022, has been rescheduled to May 29 – June 2, 2022 and will be held in Dubrovnik.
We want to keep all of you informed as best as possible, please continue to check our website for updates about upcoming conference and events.
- Behavioral neuroscience
- Brain aging
- Cellular and molecular neuroscience
- Cognitive neuroscience
- Computational neuroscience
- Developmental neuroscience
- Evolutionary neuroscience
- History of neuroscience
- Neuropharmacology and psychopharmacology
- Neurophysiology and sleep medicine
- Neuroradiology and neuroimaging
- Neuroscience methods
- Repair, rehabilitation, and plasticity
- Stem cells